This is our peat replacement technology which has been engineered to outperform all peat-based blends and therefore give fruits and vegetables every reason to thrive. It also contains a base fertiliser which will feed plants for up to 6 weeks. Furthermore, why not combine this compost with top soil to create raised beds and borders for vegetable patches.
- 100% sustainable, natural and peat-free compost
- Specially blended for all types of vegetables
- Base fertiliser – feeds plants for up to 6 weeks
- Ideal for adding into raised beds
- BIO3 formulation – No Green Waste
When to Use
- Use all year round from January to December
- Use in a well ventilated place and avoid breathing in dust
- Always wear gloves when gardening and wash hands after use
How to Use
Did you know, you can grow potatoes by sowing them directly into the compost bag? Find out how to here.
Seedlings / Pricking Out
- Hold seedlings carefully to avoid damage
- Gently tease the roots from the compost using a dibber or pencil
- Space seedlings to allow to grow
- Water regularly until ready to pot-on
- Thoroughly water the plant
- Gently tap the pot to remove, shake off loose compost
- Place plant in a new pot with new compost
- Fill gaps with new compost, firm down and water
- Article number19602
- Compost Size (L)50
- Delivery takes place within 7 days.
- Our delivery team will be in touch to arrange a convenient delivery date to suit yourself.
Delivery costs (where applicable) are applied per order, not per item.
For more information on our deliveries, collections and returns please click here .
You can buy the Westland New Horizon Vegetable Growing Compost 50L online in our webshop or visit our in Wolverhampton, near Walsall, Birmingham, Dudley and Stafford, to buy the Westland New Horizon Vegetable Growing Compost 50L or other Compost products. Our garden centre is conveniently located, has free parking and is easy to visit from places like Walsall, Birmingham, Dudley and Stafford. Feel free to visit us to buy Compost products.