- A blend of sunflower hearts, peanut bites and suet treats
- No grow – No weeds – Non germinating seeds
- Suitable for use in seed feeders, on bird tables and feeding
- Use with a Gardman Seed Feeder
- 2kg + 25% Extra Free
Why Use Gardman No Grow Seed Mix
‘No Grow’ means that none of the seeds in this mix will start germinating if they fall onto the ground and in your garden. This is a common problem that many people have when feeding the birds seed mixes.
What to Expect
Gardman No Grow Seed Mix will attract the following birds:
- Blue Tits
- Great Tits
- Long-tailed Tits
- Dunnocks and many more!
- Article number6942
- Weight (kg)2.5kg
- Birdcare CatergoryBird Seed
- Delivery takes place within 7 days.
- Our delivery team will be in touch to arrange a convenient delivery date to suit yourself.
Delivery costs (where applicable) are applied per order, not per item.
For more information on our deliveries, collections and returns please click here .
How to Use Gardman No Grow Seed Mix
- To use in bird feeders, simply pour the seed into a seed feeder
- To feed on bird tables, scatter the seed across the table
- Also suitable for feeding in tray and ground feeders
Where to Site Gardman No Grow Seed Mix
- Site your feeder 2 metres from cover to make the feeder visible, whilst providing a safe place to retreat
- Put out food at the start of the day to ensure that birds can replace the energy they have lost overnight
- Always ensure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a mild disinfectant
- Keep food fresh and dry, removing any wet food to prevent the spread of bacteria and diseases
- Contains nuts
- Keep packaging away from children to avoid suffocation
- Store in a cool dry place
- Best used within 3 months of opening
- Not suitable for human consumption
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why are the birds not visiting my feeders?
A. It is not uncommon for birds to take some time to visit new feeders or food that is offered. It can be down to the species in your area and other food resources that are available. Make sure you are providing some cover for the birds and make available some fresh drinking water.
Q. Why are the birds discarding some seeds?
A. Wild birds are selective over what they eat and when. It is not that they do not like it but they might have another source or they don’t need it right now. Never remove or stop feeding these seeds as shortages can happen at any time.
You can buy the Gardman No Grow Seed Mix 2kg + 25% XF online in our webshop or visit our in Wolverhampton, near Walsall, Birmingham, Dudley and Stafford, to buy the Gardman No Grow Seed Mix 2kg + 25% XF or other Birdcare & Wildlife products. Our garden centre is conveniently located, has free parking and is easy to visit from places like Walsall, Birmingham, Dudley and Stafford. Feel free to visit us to buy Birdcare & Wildlife products.