The fire pit at the centre of the table comes with a lid to keep the fire covered when not in use. The glass surround prevents ash from escaping the fire pit and is detachable.
Load the gas canister into a hidden compartment under the table and close it behind the wicker door between the aluminium legs. Available in a choice of two colours, mix and match either the Oyster (3310) or White Wash (5510) wicker fire pit table with the sofa of your choice from the popular Palma range. The Casual Dining style of the table allows you to dine and lounge on one garden table. When serving a meal for all your guests, put the lid onto the fire pit and take off the glass surround to get full use of the table.
- Material: Aluminium Slat table top with stainless steel fire pit. 5mm half round wicker and aluminium frame.
- Available in 2 colours: White Wash and Oyster.
- Includes: 1 x rectangular Palma Fire Pit table, 1 x glass wind guard, 1 x metal lid and 1 x bag of lava rock.
- Made from hard-wearing aluminium and synthetic wicker so the fire pit table can be kept outdoors all year round, without it fading or rusting.
- Features a discreet side storage, which will hide the gas canister under the table top.
- Comes with a handy stainless steel lid so you can cover the fire pit when not in use.
- Compatible with a 5kg propane patio cylinder with type 1 connection
- Pair with the Palma Mini Corner sofa, Palma Sun Loungers and the Palma Cushion box to create the perfect garden furniture set.
- See also Palma Sofa, Palma Chair and Palma Stools.
- Article number17817
- FuelGas (propane)
- AssemblyEasy assembly required
- Table Size in (cm)(H)69 x (W)145 x (D)80
- Structural Warranty3 Years
- Rattan ColourOyster
- Product Code0193324-3310
- Delivery takes place within 7 days.
- Our delivery team will be in touch to arrange a convenient delivery date to suit yourself.
Delivery costs (where applicable) are applied per order, not per item.
For more information on our deliveries, collections and returns please click here .
- This product may only be used for its intended purpose as furniture for residential properties.
- Check all components regularly for correct function, damage and loose connections especially at the start of the season and at 1-2 month intervals dependent on use.
- Damaged components may endanger your safety or shorten the life of the product. Replace all damaged parts immediately. Use only spare parts manufactured by Kettler. Should you wish to purchase spare parts, they can be ordered directly from: www.kettler.co.uk/shop
- Kettler will not be responsible for damaged caused by improper use.
Care & Mantainance
- Before performing any maintenance always disconnect propane gas tank.
- Keep the heating item free and clear from combustible materials.
- Visually inspect burner for obstructions and keep tank enclosure free and clear from debris.
- Use a soft brush to get rid of the mild stains, loose dirt and soil after the burner and pumice stones/ lava rocks/Lava Glass® are completely cooled down. Wipe down with a soft cloth.
- Harsh weather conditions may cause stubborn stains, discoloration and possibly rust pitting.
- Permanent damage may occur if powder or solvent comes in contact with painted or plastic components on this heating unit.
- Keep the heating unit stored away from direct sunlight.
- If storing this unit inside, disconnect the propane gas tank from the gas valve.
- Not using manufacturer approved or supplied parts/accessories may result in a defective condition and void the warranty of this heating unit.
- Always place lid (if applicable) or protective cover on heating item when not in use.
- This product may only be used for its intended purpose for residential premises. Any other uses may affect the warranty.
- Kettler furniture is designed to be left outdoors all year round (excluding cushions).
- We recommend you clean your Kettler furniture at the beginning and end of the season. To clean your Kettler furniture, use warm soapy water only. Never use abrasive chemicals or cleaning agents. To lengthen the life of your product we recommend the wicker cleaner and protector from our after-care range available to purchase from our website. Tree sap and bird droppings should be cleaned off immediately.
- Moving parts such as locking mechanisms, catches and joints need to be lubricated where necessary.
- Kettler furniture can be covered – we recommend that you use Kettler tailored covers (where available) or universal breathable covers.
- This product is 100% recyclable. At the end of the products life, please dispose of responsibly.
- Colours may vary slightly.
You can buy the Palma Fire Pit table Oyster online in our webshop or visit our in Wolverhampton, near Walsall, Birmingham, Dudley and Stafford, to buy the Palma Fire Pit table Oyster or other Firepit Sets products. Our garden centre is conveniently located, has free parking and is easy to visit from places like Walsall, Birmingham, Dudley and Stafford. Feel free to visit us to buy Firepit Sets products.