Zinc complex is important in the production of plant growth hormone auxin. Improving transport of water as well as nutrients around the plant. Promoting root and shoot growth for stronger, healthier plants. Our Ericaceous Planting & Potting Mix also encourages photosynthesis for plant energy production.
- 6-month slow-release feed for sustained growth
- Slow release iron to maintain acidic root environment
- Promotes chlorophyll production for greener as well as glossier foliage
- Added zinc complex helps build plant resilience
How to Use
- Thoroughly water the plant, gently tap the pot to remove plant, shake off loose compost.
- Half fill pot with new compost, place plant in pot, fill gaps with more compost, firm in and water.
Beds & Borders
- Dig a hole approx. twice the depth and diameter of root ball.
- Place plant in hole with new compost, fill gaps with more compost, firm in and water well.
When to Use
Can be used throughout the year when potting or planting out ericaceous plants.
- Article number19624
- Compost Size (L)25
- Delivery takes place within 7 days.
- Our delivery team will be in touch to arrange a convenient delivery date to suit yourself.
Delivery costs (where applicable) are applied per order, not per item.
For more information on our deliveries, collections and returns please click here .
You can buy the Westland Ericaceous Planting & Potting Mix Bag 25L online in our webshop or visit our in Wolverhampton, near Walsall, Birmingham, Dudley and Stafford, to buy the Westland Ericaceous Planting & Potting Mix Bag 25L or other Compost products. Our garden centre is conveniently located, has free parking and is easy to visit from places like Walsall, Birmingham, Dudley and Stafford. Feel free to visit us to buy Compost products.