Zinc complex is important in the production of plant growth hormone auxin. Improving transport of water and nutrients around plant. Promoting root and shoot growth for stronger, healthier plants. Encouraging photosynthesis for plant energy production
- 6 month slow release feed
- Added Sulphur to help withstand blackspot
- Aids fast establishment
- Added zinc complex helps build plant resilience
How to Use
- Thoroughly water the plant
- Gently tap the pot to remove the plant and shake off any loose compost
- Half fill the container with new compost
- Place plant in the container, fill gaps with more compost, firm in and water
Beds & Borders
- Dig a hole approx. twice the depth and diameter of the root ball
- Place plant in the hole with new compost, fill gaps with more compost, firm in and water well
When to Use
Can be used throughout the year when potting or planting out rose plants.
- Article number19620
- Compost Size (L)50
- Delivery takes place within 7 days.
- Our delivery team will be in touch to arrange a convenient delivery date to suit yourself.
Delivery costs (where applicable) are applied per order, not per item.
For more information on our deliveries, collections and returns please click here .
You can buy the Westland Rose Planting & Potting Peat Free Mix 50L online in our webshop or visit our in Wolverhampton, near Walsall, Birmingham, Dudley and Stafford, to buy the Westland Rose Planting & Potting Peat Free Mix 50L or other Compost products. Our garden centre is conveniently located, has free parking and is easy to visit from places like Walsall, Birmingham, Dudley and Stafford. Feel free to visit us to buy Compost products.